Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wicked in Common


Hey there family, so ya things are going good here as usual. Ya I didn’t get your email last week mom, so ya I just read it. That sounds fun about you and Clara going to see Wicked. I was just talking to a lady the other day about that. We actually were tracting this apartment complex and saw some people loading up a big moving trailer, so we offered to help them. Anyways, she had a Wicked poster signed by the cast and I told her about how I went and saw it and going into the show I wasn’t too excited about it, but I had three sisters that really wanted to go. So I was like ok whatever lol and then came out thinking it was way awesome so ya that was cool. It was neat to help her out too. She was definitely short handed and afterwards she took us to Applebees! Yum and we got to discuss the gospel with her and hooked her up with the missionaries in the town she was moving to, so they could help her unload everything. It was neat.

But anyways, it sounds like you guys are all staying busy! That’s good, me too. lol Elder Larmouth isn’t totally over it but he is good enough to go out and work, so that is cool.

Oh man did I tell you about my bike? lol So me and my comp decided to "murder out" our bikes, meaning black on black. lol So we took everything apart, like down to just the frame of the bike during lunch and stuff then sanded down our frame and bought some flat black spray paint. lol So ya it looks pretty sweet. lol Everything is black. I’ll have to show you a picture. Sorry dad lol I know you don’t really like flat black lol. But anyways that was fun.

Things are good with the work, we have a baptism this Sunday, and so that is cool and hopefully one shortly after that. So things are good. Well I better get going. Sorry I’m short on time today we are going to a Rockies game so that’s should be fun. But I love you all! Have a good week!

Elder Dunn

No comments: