Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oregon Rain


Hey there, hey so you got my card? That’s good. So did you guys watch the DVD of Ragged Mountain? What did you think? It was pretty fun. So ya and I hope those pics work too, I have had those made for like a couple months but never got around to sending it out. Those are all pics from my first sd card it was a 1g. lol and now I almost have my second card filled up and its a 8g, so ya lots more pics. lol I’ll have to find the best way to get them to you guys. Well so we got our transfer calls last night and both I and my companion Elder Crunkleton are staying here in Lakewood this transfer. So no changes for me. There are lots of changes in the zone being made though, so it is always fun to get to work around and with new missionaries. So that will be cool. Well it has started getting cold here last night it got to 36 and right now its a lot like Oregon, 50 cloudy and just a light misty rain thing going on. I like it, it reminds me of home and its good for a change lol It’s funny to see missionaries that this is their first winter and they are like from Arizona where its 80 in the winter and see them whining and complaining about how cold it is lol and it’s only around 50, its funny. I think of Oregon where people wear shorts year round and just put on a jacket if it gets cold, kinda funny. So this week, as others, flew right by. We are just incorporating splits each week with the high priest so we did that this week, lol I say high priests cuz there aren’t enough elders in the ward to make a presidency, but ya so we do that every Wednesday from 7 to 9 so that’s good. Last week I also got to talk to a guy that had the swine flu so that was kinda cool lol. Well things here are good. Hope you’re all doing good. I’ll talk to ya next week :)

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

What's Elder Dunn been up to?