Wednesday, April 14, 2010

24 Hours with Elder Bragg

Hello! There!

Sorry, so yes I did get the Easter packages. Ya I got the big one before Easter so it was perfect and the other shortly after, so thank you so much. The magic trick is pretty cool too. I’ve showed it to a couple of kids and they really get a kick out of it, it’s funny.

So I got an email from Lucy about how she is graduating. That’s so cool. So you guys are going to make a trip down there then huh? That will be fun.

So geez this week just flew right by, it’s crazy. So I got to go on 24 hour team ups with Elder Bragg so that was pretty fun, but other than that nothing really too exciting this week. lol Transfers are this next week and it’s a little different this time, everything is moved a day sooner, so pday will be on Tuesday and transfers on Wednesday. So ya just a heads up, so we will see what happens with transfers. I think if I stay this time I will die here but I don’t know. I think it would be cool to see one more area, but I will be happy with whatever happens. Well I love you all! Have a good week!

Elder Dunn

No comments: