Wednesday, July 23, 2008


WO IM HERE

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hey guys its my first p-day so i finally had a chance to set up my email! right now im in the laundry room waiting for my clothes and they have computers set up its pretty cool. so lets see where to start. ive made it a week and so far it has been way awesome im loving it they really do keep you busy allllll day. its great though ive already learned alot, me and my companion Elder Bevans can teach the first lesson its awesome, there is a place called the TRC the teaching resorce center and there are volunteers that come like all the time so its cool they pretend to be investigators and we taught them it was fun we got it down, we also got to go to the RC refferal center and recieve calls from poeple that like see our commercial and call in for a free book of morman or dvd that was really fun cuz we actually get to talk to real people, but mostly ever day we spend like 10 hours in this one classroom and we have two teachers and when they arent teaching we just have companion study and personal study, but i have having lots of fun i got your package yesterday :) it made me happy! but ya we are having fun we have taken some cool pictures they have a computer here so i can print them out from my camera so i will send you some soon, well i gotta get going my time is almost up, i love you all so much and i love it here i really do have a testimony of the church and cant wait to get out there and do the lords work!
Elder Dunn

No comments: