Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I cant believe I only have one week left! Wednesday, July 23, 2008





wow sounds like you guys are all staying busy thats really cool, well ya the MTC is great i cant believe i only have one week left i leave wed. at 6:50 so thats cool im kinda nervousish lol but more excited. i got to go to the temple today that was awesome the temple is really pretty, it was wierd cuz we stayed in the same room the whole time so that was diff. but ya im learning so much soo fast its awesome well i guess when all you do is eat sleep and study the gospel you really start learning lol i took some really cool pictures ill send them today soo you will prob get them in like 4 or 5 days they are pretty cool lol we are having fun so thats good but ya i taught the second lesson the other day it was a little scketchy but after you do it for a while it gets a lot easier well ill write you soon i love you and im so excited to be here serving the lord!
Elder Dunn

3 comments:

Kay said...

How Cool!!!! Kristin will have to link with Colton's!!

Lance said...

Hey Cooper. You look and sound just like a missionary. Your journey has just begun. It goes so fast. Make the most of it! Let us know of your successes. We are very proud of you.

Your Dad smoked me in tennis tonight.

Jacque said...

Cool! I'm glad I checked my old email address otherwise I may never have found this. I am so glad for you Coop. You have so many leadership qualities and others will be naturally drawn to you. You're just that kind of a kid. I am excited to read about the lives you can help change...Shane and my life were altered by good missionaries!
P.S. Your sister made your blog pink whatup?