Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow

I know pretty lame huh! Ya that is what we...well my companion has started doing now bringing his bike up in the apartment at night. Well, Elder Anderson, the elder on the other side of my ward, actually bought a bike at Wal-Mart when he first came out. Then after riding it for 2 weeks, found out it is a piece of junk and worth it to buy a nice one, so he bought a nice bike and he is letting me use wall-e, the Wal-Mart bike. lol It’s pretty bad. lol But I think I will need one pretty soon cuz it snows here but then 3 days later it’s all gone, and we have been doing some walking but its really less effective. But I have been doing a little shopping around and found some really nice ones for some pretty good deals too, so I think it would just be best to transfer some money in my account.

But about calling home, I’m not exactly sure yet. We have a couple of places we will be going on Christmas, but not to sure about calling. So we will try to find out this week and I’ll let you know next p-day.

It did snow a lot on transfer day last week and just the other night we went into dinner and it had just barley started snowing but not sticking and came out of dinner and there was like 3 inches on the ground. It was pretty crazy. The snow here is so dry and fluffy, it’s awesome. It really makes me wanna go snowboarding. lol It’s tough! But ya its cool. I like the snow, ya hopefully they get enough snow there in Oregon to get up a few times. That’s cool that Dave is going up there, that will be fun.

Tell Nicole she is too young to be getting married! That’s way weird. lol Is the guy cool at least? Well sorry, I’m like way short on time today, so I better get going. But I hope your all doing well and I wish I could be there with you going to all the fun activities, but I know this is where I’m supposed to be, and I having fun too :) It’s all going good. Happy holidays and I will talk to you later! Love you allElder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

SORRY ABOUT THE BIKE!!! That is such a bummer! Tell Elder Bragg to bring his inside too.

I love your attitude, keep up the good work. You and your family will be blessed because you are serving a mission.

Kay