Monday, December 15, 2008

Totally Stolen!!

Ok, well let’s see where do I start? Well I guess I’ll start with my bike, IT TOTALLY GOT STOLEN!!!! I was so mad. Last Wednesday night I had it locked up behind our apartment and they just cut my lock and left it on the ground and took the bike! How lame huh? Sooooo ya, pretty crazy. So we have been walking alot this week. I guess all I want/need for Christmas is a bike. So if anyone wants to send me a Christmas present, just tell them to send me money so I can buy a bike.

Another sad thing, my companions girlfriend’s mom passed away the day after Thanksgiving, so that was pretty tough on him. So it has been a kinda rough week, but we found out both Elder Luce and I will be staying here in the Crestmoor ward, so my address will stay the same.

It has snowed here a bit, but where I am it has all melted. It was there two or three days though so it was fun, but today the high is supposed to be 34 and the low 13. Pretty crazy. So snow should be on its way again, uhh but ya I think I’m good on all the weather stuff. I’m a tough kid. lol I just need a bike. lol

But ya I’m glad I’ll be staying, we have some pretty awesome investigators that have really started progressing, so that is awesome. We have been doing alot of tracting lately. The standard of excellence has been raised here in our mission and they want us tracting 20 hours a week, but it is tough when you go tracting 4½ hours and only have like 3 or 4 quality gospel conversations. But when you find that one person who is really listening to us on the door step and wants to learn more it is way worth it! I love it!

Well, I better get going. I got to go to the temple today and saw Elder Bragg and Pond, so it was cool. But I will talk to you all soon.
Love you all!

Elder Dunn

No comments: