Thursday, October 29, 2009

Changes


Well hey hey! So we are in a huge snow storm right now! It started last night and hasn’t stopped, they are saying we could get up to 14 inches so ya we have about 7 now and it’s still coming down. So that’s cool. It will be fun to go out into it tomorrow, today is good cuz its pday so we don’t have to be out there.

Well ya lots of changes, we were right they took two wards and made one ward and two branches. Pretty crazy. Some people are upset about it cuz they have been in the Lakewood ward for ya know like 30 years (cuz everyone here is older lol) so ya that’s the excitement going on here. My area has gotten alot bigger. So ya but transfers are this next Thursday so and I have been here 3 transfers so I might be getting moved out of here. We will see what happens. I’m happy either way, I don’t really have a preference right now.

Man that’s crazy that Stewy is back. And about Chanelle, that’s cool, and Chris Pederson too lol that’s crazy. I didn’t know he was that old? Weird lol

Ya mom so that was a zone conference. lol and ya I eat alot of spaghetti, that’s a standard I think. So ya but as for what I miss I’m not sure I was thinking about that the other day actually and I want some good pancakes. I haven’t had good pancakes in a while. Or some nachos with homemade guac and salsa that sounds good too. But we get a fairly good variety out here so that’s good.

So that’s crazy Jace is here? There is..or was a diesel school in my ward, there is a younger member I’m close with here that goes to it actually. I might have to ask him if he knows him that would be crazy. Side note about this member that is cool, he served his mission with Jody Zimmer! They were buds on there mission kinda crazy right :) Well I better get going, but things are good here just lots of snow. lol Have a good week!
Elder Dunn

No comments: