Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snow in Colorado


Snow in Colorado. So we got some more snow last night, nothing too much, just like an inch or so. I think it’s mostly melted by now, but it’s still pretty cloudy and chilly. Hey, cool, glad you liked the pics. Ya so it’s a Casio Exilim. I think it’s like 9.5 meg or something like that. It’s pretty fun. So ya thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. Ya things are good. I guess I’m hanging in there :)

Things around here are going good, still struggling with some new solid investigators. And this week there are rumors about things happening in the stake. The other ward we share the building with is hurting for membership and such, so word on the street is that they are splitting the Alameda ward (the ward we share the building with) into two branches! Then giving us the Lakewood ward part of their boundaries so our ward gets a few more members. So ya pretty crazy stuff, we will see what happens.

This week is also the primary program, the Lakewood and Alameda youth are combined cuz they are both small so we are all meeting together and I guess our mission president is coming as well so ya exciting stuff. I’ll fill you in on what happens.

So ya, things are good here, oh I bought a sweater at Ross the other day cuz I didn’t have one so ya, well I guess you bought it for me cuz I used your card. lol So thanks, it’s just what I needed, how did you know!? :) Have an amazing week!

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

So glad to read he has a good sense of humor. And you guys are so kind to buy him a new sweater! LOL!