Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Hello Dunn Family! So ya not a normal pday, but we get time today for email, then tomorrow is a full Pday so ya. Good news we have a dinner for Turkey day! Pretty exciting huh? Someone finally felt sorry for us and signed up so that is cool. But as for the rest of the day, I have no idea what we are going to do. So are you having anyone over for Thanksgiving or is it just the fam? I’m not to sure how our meal will be, I hope it will be good, but it was just nice of the family to have us over, so I’m happy with that :)

Ya and to answer your question mom in your letter the members we live with are in Salt Lake for the week so ya that’s why they aren’t feeding us. But ya we live in their basement and we do share the kitchen and fridge and all that. We are supposed to have our own shelf set apart, but we have are own bathroom, that’s a must, so ya that’s kinda how it works.

Man that’s so cool about Alan, I didn’t know that! That will be so good, I love that kid lol.

Oh thanks so much for the letter and pics and package. I got them all yesterday! I was so excited! Thank you, and thanks for the food! I’m gonna get fat now that I’m not on a bike lol. Oh soo for Christmas I’m thinking about a GPS, now that I’m in an area where we drive lots and go far. It’s basically a need, my comp Elder Coley has one right now, but I think he is gone next transfer, so ya that would be nice for Christmas. I really like the "Garmin" brand they seem to work the best.

Hey and it was good to here from Clara and Syd. Man here in Rangely they get the whole week off from school isn’t that crazy!?

But ya so basically for this week the population of the city died to like half of what it normally is cuz everyone is out of town. So this week is hard for missionary work, we had our district mtg yesterday in Craig, it’s like 90 miles from here. So we drove up the night before and stayed the night. It was in the BIG city! Craig has about 10,000 and they have a Wal-Mart! Crazy! It’s funny how being in the town you get so used to it, I mean when me and Elder Coley got to Craig and saw all the ppl and stop lights and all that we were like wo! Feels like we are back in metro lol and we were complaining about traffic if we had to wait for more than two cars! lol it’s funny. But it was a fun trip, I gave a training on the power and authority of our calling and how to be a successful missionary, it went well.

Well I better get going, I love you all. Have a good weekend and make sure to eat lots for me. :)

Elder Dunn

Medford Second Ward!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas. Things here in the Colorado Denver South Mission are going very well. I love being a missionary and being able to feel the spirit daily and help play a role in bringing souls unto Christ. I hope this holiday season you will all remember the true meaning of Christmas and strive to give those around you the greatest gift of all, by sharing with them the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you all and thank you for all that you have done for me and all of your support.

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Jacque said...

How fun it has been to hear about your mission. Your Mom has been an excellent Gospel Doctrine teacher. What a great spirit she brings. Your Dad is a wonderful bishop that everyone loves. You would be so proud of your family...they bless our ward. The Schmidt's love you Coop!