Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Training!

I'm gonna be a daddy!! Transfers are tomorrow and I’m training! Crazy huh I’m still new but I don’t know, I guess the Lord and Pres. Christenson know I can do it. So that’s pretty crazy. We are getting like 25 new elders and I’m the youngest one training, pretty crazy!

I’m excited, pretty cool about Seth. I’m excited for him, and Braden too. I didn’t hear that. So what did Britt say did she seem like she was doing good? Ya, sorry I ran out of stamps! But Britt should be sending me some tomorrow. So ya, I already have pics printed out and labeled for you to send so I’ll do it soon.

The weather here has been pretty good, kinda cool like 40's and sunny. Today it was suppose to snow but didn’t but we should get snow here soon. Its cold on a bike.

We have a lady, Linda, that is single with 5 kids that we found on our own. We have a date with her on Nov 8 but she has some WOW problems with smoking, so we are working with her through that. They only have to be clean for a week, did you know that? Kind of interesting, but ya so we are working towards that and have some other people we are working pretty closely with. Well I’m out of time. All is well. I love you all. I’ll send pics and a letter soon.

Elder Dunn

2 comments:

Kay said...

Well, that's cool Elder Dunn! Teach him everything he needs to know to be a good missionary just like you!

It has been quiet around here the last few days with out Seth! I miss him. But am grateful he was that bridge for me into the empty nester stage.

Keep up the good work, we are pleased here in Medford that you and Colton are representing this part of the Lord's vineyard so well!

Anonymous said...

Dear Elder Dunn,
So great to read about all your good work. We know you'll be a wonderful trainer. We constantly keep you in our prayers. Keep up the good work! Love, Uncle Bill and Aunt Becky