Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going Good

Hey, yup you made it on time. Ya Pres. Christensen challenged us to read the Book of Mormon for the new year, so that will be cool to do it as a mission.

I had a baptism yesterday so that was really awesome! I will have to send you guys some pics soon so you can see Lester and everyone else.

Everything is going good, I’m staying really busy as usual. Ya I’m really excited to listen to Conference, ya I will get to watch the priesthood session and we are asked to go to Stake Centers for the sessions, not at members houses. Hopefully we will be able to bring some of our investigators to some of it.

So, I kinda heard about all the bank stuff going on, crazy! lol I was wondering if I still had money in my account for a while, but that’s pretty crazy.

That’s cool that sis Brumble got her eyes fixed. So today it was awesome, I got two things of toaster strudels for 4 dollars! Awesome huh? lol I was pretty excited.

I got to go to the temple which is always awesome. I’m so blessed as a missionary to be able to go every month. I love being able to be reminded of those sacred covenants we make with our Father in Heaven and to be able to feel the spirit so strong.

Elder Bragg (I am still getting used to calling him that, sometimes like during b-ball it slips and I call him Colton lol) but that was fun and then we played some dodge ball. lol It was fun. Well I gotta go, times up, I love you all and hope all is well!

Elder Dunn

No comments: