Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still cruising along.


Hello there family. Welp things are still cruising out here me and Elder Hawker are still getting along really well so that always makes time fly. Our baptism on Saturday went really well. But kinda funny on Sunday when she was confirmed, our bishop forgot to sustain her as a member in the ward. So ya I guess maybe we will do it next Sunday. So this Saturday is Elder Perry, so the whole mission is really excited about that. Boy I'm sure glad I got transferred when I did because if I would have stayed in Rangely I would have totally missed out. I feel bad for the missionaries out west. So that's cool that the fam likes Josh and everything went well with that. Oh hey so do you guys know an Elder Reed that served there but is home now I believe? Well I met his parents at the baptism they said he asked them if they new me when he was serving there but they said he was good friends with you guys so ya kinda cool.

Well that's all I got for ya this week hope all is well love you all have a wonderful week!

Elder Dunn

Hey there pops thanks for the email, I just sent off an email to the family one but realized I forgot to say I got the valentines day package so ya tell mom thanks for that and the Reeses were a good call :)

Well things are good here. So I pretty much don't know what my plans are for school after the mish, it seems like lots of elders are talking about that. I think I might have it down to two options, either BYU Idaho or UVU. Lots of elders either have or will be going to UVU but there are people trying to sway me both ways but I don't know, so just thought I'd see what your thoughts are on this topic. Well dad thanks for everything I couldn't ask for a better father. I love you pops.

February 10, 2010

Hey there family so ya things are still going good. That should be fun to have Lucy and Josh over, you will have to let me know how that goes.

Well Friday night was like the worst night of my life, I got sick and was throwing up and all that. My stomach was in so much pain I couldn't sleep, it was miserable, so I was in bed for a few days so that was no fun but I did get a lot of scripture reading so that's good. Well sorry this is way short but today is crazy we have so many things that need to get done. We do have a UBC (unbaptized child) that is getting baptized on Saturday so we are doing her interview tonight and another on date for the sixth so ya pretty cool. Well love you guys, have a fun weekend!

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

So glad you got transferred in to Metro too! Colton is pretty stoked about the Elder Perry visit too!