Thursday, February 4, 2010

East Denver

Well, I’m back in the metro area now, I’m east of Denver, I’ve never served on this side of Denver so it’s all different for me. I cover two wards here and I’m serving with Elder Hawker from San Jose CA. He is a way cool guy, we get along great. We both have the same interests and personality; it’s awesome when you get someone like that. I would totally hang out with him if we were back home kinda thing so this transfer is going to be good. My new area is pretty rich. There are so many houses for like miles and miles, its crazy and there are all like brand new and way big, it’s crazy. And! There are like tons of restaurants here as well! And places to shop lol its awesome! Totally different from Rangely, I’ve eaten at Chipotle and Chik-fil-a, have you eaten at either of those places? They’re pretty big over here but ya it was nice.

Well here at church on Sunday was nice, lots of people at both wards and they are very young wards and lots of youth. One ward, the Smokey Hill ward, is pretty fired up about missionary work but the other, Parkview, is kinda dead. It was weird. Like on Sunday nobody in Parkview even noticed there was a new missionary or just didn’t really care. Its weird cuz like I think in Rangely they are more appreciative of missionaries cuz they come and go there very often so they feel blessed when they are there but like in Parkview they just kinda take advantage of it, it’s weird.

Well let’s see, things are good, sorry this is kinda short but ya, oh so dad we go to the temple the first Wednesday of every month soo....today lol well I will be here for the March temple trip too so whatever day that is and we usually go to like the 7:30 session or so. Well I love you all. I know the Lords hand is in the work and blesses us all daily, have good week!

Elder Dunn!



My new address

5436 South Tibet St.
Aurora, CO 80015

No comments: