Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Elder Perry

Hey there mi familia Comoros estas. Well things are still going good. Elder Perry last Saturday was really great! We all thought that he was going to talk about the whole twenty lessons thing or at least missionary work seeing as how he is the apostle over missionary work, but he was like cracking jokes and stuff. Then he spoke on the priesthood and the restoration. It was an awesome experience. We got to shake his hand, so that was cool. He is a big man, it was like shaking a bear paw, but like really soft. But after our mtg he met with the stake presidencies and bishops and WMLs and talked alot about twenty lessons, so our wards are really trying to get the ball rolling with that so that's awesome.

Well about Grand Junction, I was in the fifth ward so not the same stake as ninth ward so ya.

That's way cool about Lucy and her friend, he sounds fun.

Well hey I got to get runnin but I sure do love you guys have a good week :)

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Jacque said...

So neat you got to hear from Elder Perry. I got to shake his hand when I was 16 after waiting outside of General Conference. My hand was swallowed in his but I knew as he looked me in the eye that he was an apostle of the Lord. Take care Coop!