Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hey ya I got your package last Wednesday after I emailed so ya! But the pan is awesome. lol I've had an egg for breakfast and lunch like every day this week. lol It’s awesome, but cool thanks for the money now I just need to find the stuff. It’s already starting to get cold some nights. Its weird here, one day will be way warm then the next rainy and cold. It’s going really well for me and Elder Jensen and I get along pretty good, and we are working really hard. There is alot of stuff to do and alot of people to talk to. The ward list has 600 people on it and only about 150 show up for church! It’s crazy and tons of people that have never even heard of Joseph Smith or the Book of Mormon so its cool tons of work to do.

That sounds like fun your little adventure of a trip and camping sounds pretty fun too. Today a few of the elders played football in a park, it was fun. I had two touchdowns and an interception. lol It was fun, but ya all is well, today Elder Jensen and I are going to clean the apartment, it looks ok now but the bathroom is still way gross, so that is our project for today. I better get going, lots to do and so little time it feels like. Love you all!

Elder Dunn

PS Hey, make Seth write me!

4 comments:

Kay said...

I can't get Seth to write Colton either. But then Colton never wrote Adam B. until he was out on his mission. I guess you just don't get it until you're out there and know how it feels to get a letter from a friend back home!

Glad you're doing well, Coop! Keep up the good work! Thanks for being a great example of who we are and how we live in Medford, OR.

Did that last line make sense, ahhh....it did in my head!!!

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay said...

I talked to Seth about writing you guys...he said that was his goal before he left in Oct....keep your fingers crossed! ;)

Sunni said...

Glad you are doing so well on your mission!
Football games are always fun when you score touchdowns. :) Logan plays football for St. Mary's and is the full back. He is having a good time. But they got beat bad today because thier two best players are injured and out for two weeks. Pretty tough for their little team.