Wednesday, November 19, 2008

P-Day





Hey there! So ya my week was good, uhh let’s see, nothing too exciting that I can think of right now, just doing missionary work. lol Every time me and my companion, Elder Luce, finish an appointment or something and he asks what we are going to do now, I say uhh I don’t know I was thinking of doing some missionary work, then he hits me. lol It’s cool.

But lets see well today (P-Day) we played some early morning racket ball, that was cool. I think I could take you Dad! lol Then after study we went and played some ultimate Frisbee. It was cool and really really tiring. It was like seventy degrees today, it was crazy! Hey it snowed on Friday. Just a few inches but it was cool. Then we had haircut appts at this beauty school in downtown Denver that a member owns, so missionaries get free haircuts. But I guess we made reservations at the wrong place. lol So ya we went all the way downtown for nothing, so now we are getting them on Friday.

To answer your questions, I can view pics on here but not too sure if I can print them out. Some libraries I think I can and others I can’t, and yes I got the money thanks mom! Gma and Gpa wrote me and sent some pics of there new horses so that was cool and they threw in 40 bucks too!! Cool cuz lets see I have 21 dollars to last me the rest of the month. lol But I should be fine, all I need are the essentials Ramen and cereal. lol But all is well out here in Denver. Oh clothes, lets see I think I should be ok on shirts for the time being and I think you could send out that other suit, that would be cool, I guess I could use another pair of pants. I only really wear one pair right now, the ones that lady bought me my first transfer. lol But they’re 32's and way big so ya and ties are always awesome, you can never have enough ties. lol But on everything else I think I'm doing good :) Well I best get going. Love you all and hope you’re all doing well. ttyl

Elder Dunn

No comments: