Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Baptismal Interview

Hey there family! Well, so we got our transfer calls last night. Elder Qaravanua is getting transferred and I am staying here, so I will get a new companion tomorrow pretty crazy stuff. I will still be the district leader, so that’s cool too, I like doing that. Last night I had the opportunity to give my first baptismal interview, so that was a cool experience. Oh man, so we will see if I get a car tomorrow or not lol. I’m kinda doubting I will get one but I don’t know we will see, if not its cool cuz the weather has been awesome the last couple of days. There is a number you can call and put in your zip code and they tell you the weather, so I always check it here to see what to expect and I always check Medford just to see how it is there, and it sounds like it’s usually about the same. It has been sunny, clear skies and like 50's so ya its perfect weather to bike and tract and all that in so that’s pretty cool.

It was fun yesterday, me and Elder Q had the chance to go out with this guy named Travis, he reports to the MTC in two weeks. He is going to Denmark, pretty cool, so he spent a few hours with us tracting and checking on potentials and stuff, it was really cool to have him there and to see him getting all excited and nervous. It was fun.

So ya with the apartment, its like I try to get it clean and like I will do all the dishes in the sink that is like way over flowing and then unload the dishwasher and tell the elders to “load as you go” lol but of course they don’t! lol So it just piles up again, but ya it kinda gets to the point of why even try. lol But since it is transfers this week we got it all looking good, so we will see how long it lasts. lol

But anyways things are going good here, excited to meet my new comp. But I better get going, Elder Q has lots to pack. I love you all very much. Hope you’re all doing good!

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

I guess a car would be nice in such a large area, hope it happens!

It's always kinda scary when you are the one in charge now to decide if some one is ready, worthy and understands what it means to be baptized, you'll do fine. Trust the Lord!