Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I like Grand Junction


Hey there family! How are things in Medford? Well everything is going good here in Grand Junction! Ya it is a nice place here, I like it. It’s so funny cuz everyone I tell that lives here that I have been in Denver the last six months says, Oh I’m sorry and stuff like that. lol And the weather has been perfect here, it’s like in the 50's and sunny and blue skies! It’s way nice perfect when you’re on a bike.

So the work here is good, we have a couple of people that we are working with and hopefully we will have an investigator with a baptismal date here soon, but the work is progressing. It’s great to see how if we are obedient and do our part the Lord will bless us with success.

So, last week I put on our first district meeting, so that was cool and it went well. So far I’m enjoying being a district leader, it’s cool cuz I get to know the elders and sisters in my district better. So ya it’s going good, and our apartment is definitely looking better, now it has been cleaned, so that is good.

That’s awesome dad how involved you are with the missionary work in our ward, that’s really cool.

So how is everyone else doing, anything exciting happen lately? Well I’m just about out of time so I better get going. Love you all and hope everything is going good back in Medford. Oh and wow I heard Seth is driving my truck?? What! lol Just kidding! Well have a good day.

Elder Dunn


1 comment:

Kay said...

I have missed reading your emails the last few weeks!

Hope you are doing well, and that all those people in Grand Junction are enjoying the Cooper/Elder Dunn we all know and love too!