Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blah, well this last week has been kinda tough and crazy. So ya the doctor’s appointment went well, they made me do some breathing into a tube test thing and also did X-rays of my lungs, but everything came out normal. So they don’t really know what the deal is but they did prescribe an inhaler, so that’s one cool thing lol. And it really works well. It’s crazy. But the last couple of nights I wake myself up cuz I can’t breathe and I’m hacking up a lung, so I grab my inhaler and that helps me breath, but I still continue to cough a bunch. So I don’t know it just randomly happens, but it keeps me AND my comp up all night, so I feel bad for Elder Oshea cuz I keep waking him up. So I don’t, know hopefully it gets better.

So the second thing that was no good about this week was that unfortunately on our way back from Grand Junction I was driving and I got a speeding ticket :( It was night and on this highway it’s 65 in the day and 55 at night but I just thought it was a suggestion not the law. So I was going 67 and got pulled over. What made it even worse was the registration and proof of insurance wasn’t in our car where it was supposed to be, so the officer was nice so he talked to our senior missionary in charge of all the cars for a bit, and gave us a warning on the paper work but did give me a ticket for speeding. $170. So ya. No good. So if you could transfer money into my account I guess maybe from my tax return or I’ll pay you back once I get home. But if you transfer it for me I can get a money order and mail it in and do it that way. So ya sorry about all that.

Well that is really awesome about Alan’s call, ya I was wondering why it took so long, do you know when he leaves? Way cool, if you see him tell him congrats for me.

Well other then that, everything else here is going good, its snowing right now, and ya it’s still cold. Transfers are this next Thursday, so I will let you know next Wednesday if I’m staying or going. Not too sure what will happen. I think either of us could go or both stay so ya. Well have a good week. I love you all very much.

Elder Dunn


January 13, 2010

Hey there family and friends! Well Rangely is well...still Rangely. lol It’s good but not too much new exciting news. This last week and a half or so we have had a lot more success with receiving referrals and tracting into some good potentials, so that is awesome! There are now a couple of families we are working with that seem very promising so that is awesome. We have an appt. tonight with our Ward Mission Leader’s next door neighbor. He asked them if they wanted to take the lessons and they said yes, so that was really exciting news here :)

So ya I did get the package that you sent, thanks a bunch for everything in it, and yes it is the correct charger so thank you! And ya I did get a package from grandma! I got fudge! It was so good, and the gift card to subway as well, the fudge was so good that the members I live with were stealing it! lol I was mad.

So tomorrow is another zone conference, so yet another road trip. This one is actually in a city called Riffle, but we are going to a different zone's conference because I have a doctor’s appt. Recently it feels like I have asthma, when I work out or shovel snow. My throat kinda closes up and I can’t get full breaths and I weez and cough lots. So finally I had had enough so I set up an appointment down in Grand Junction to get it checked out. It’s really annoying. lol I hope I get an inhaler, how cool would that be? But ya so I will fill you in next week on what the doctor says.

So uhh check out YouTube, search "When Boredom Strikes Dunn Oshea". We had a member upload our video to YouTube for us. lol It’s pretty lame but kinda funny :) Love you All

Elder Dunn

No comments: