Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goodbye Little ol' Rangely

Welp! I’m getting Transferred, I got the call last night so I leave tomorrow morning! Crazy stuff. Kind of mixed emotions about leaving now that I know I’m leaving I’m kinda sad but I’m sure if I would have stayed I would have wished I got transferred. lol I will miss little 'ol Rangely though. So I will write ya next week and let ya know where I’m at. Man I hate packing. blah.

Well anyways things this last week have been pretty good. Nothing really too exciting that I can remember. All the days seem to blur together now it’s really weird. I can’t separate them. But I did get my ticket all taken care of so that’s good thanks mom for that. The two wards are having a pine wood derby tonight so that’s cool and they asked us to help with it we helped set up last night and tonight we have to weigh all the cars in and me and Elder Oshea are the judges so that will be fun.

I cant remember if I told you last week or not but we tracted into a PMF and are teaching the wife the lessons now so that’s good and they are blessing there twin babies in church this next week so that is good. I think that since I’ve been here the work has picked up so that’s good, I’d like to think I’m leaving the area better than I found it, so I hope that’s the case lol.

Man Syd got her braces off? Crazy ya you will have to send me a pic. I’m sure she’s gorgeous.

And to dad, ya I know, I love that talk from Elder Holland as well it’s so awesome. We have had lots of lessons in priesthood and such about it lately, and every time I read it or hear it its just so powerful it’s amazing. Oh can’t remember if I told you but L. Tom Perry is coming to our mission this February! like the 17 or something so that is going to be way cool, so hopefully I go back to metro so I can actually be there to hear him cuz they might have to broadcast it to elders way out there like in Rangely so this is a good time to get transferred lol. Well things are good here hope you all know how much I love you guys, thanks for everything!'

Elder Dunn

No comments: