Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Eve in Rangely

Well hey!

Ya so I had a pretty low key New Years as well lol as you could imagine. We had to be in the house by 7:30pm, then my comp and I pretty much just sat around. We did play some card games, that was probably the highlight I guess. Then just went to bed. lol It was pretty sweet. But ya the GPS works great, thanks again. It really helps out a lot and makes things a lot faster when trying to find someone’s house. But no I haven’t gotten the package yet, but I’m not sure if our members have got the mail the past few days.

Well things are still running smoothly in Rangely, just trying to find people to teach. It feels like I have been in Rangely my whole life and I know everyone and everything about the town. It’s kinda weird, it makes things kinda tough it feels like I’ve done everything there is to do here. Now I guess I have to go back and do it all again. But it’s going good, Rangely kinda grows on ya after a while. Well I gotta get running, sorry this is kinda short. Love you all and hope you have a good week!

Con Amor
Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

Elder Dunn, I love your description of Rangely. I know have a very good mental picture of what it's like there! Maybe some one will change their mind and want to hear the gospel on the third time through! Keep up the good work, we love to hear all about it hear in Medford!
Kay