Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting Transferred

Hey there so ya, I’m getting transferred! Pretty crazy, not to sure how I feel about that. It’s kinda exciting but at the same time I don’t want to leave like the Margaritas and I have gotten close with some families here in the ward, but it will be fun.

So I got the call last night and it was President that called, and he told me that I’m going to be serving as a District Leader in my new area! So that is kinda crazy, it’s going to be a lot more work and more time and responsibility, so we will see how that goes. lol I don’t know how to lead a district lol but I’m sure it will be a good experience and all that.

So today I forgot my wallet and my library card was in there soo, I had to wait till another Elder was done so I could get on, now they are like all waiting on me, lame! So ya sorry, this is kinda short, but all is well I’ll let you know my new address and about my new comp and all that soon. I still have to pack everything tonight and be at transfers at 6:45 and it’s a half hour drive so basically I’m not going to get any sleep. lol

But ya French dip is a good idea that sounds good!! Well I gotta get going love you all!

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Kay said...

There's no doubt in my mind you will be a great District Leader. The experience will be amazing. You and your District will learn and grow so much! Keep up the good work, Elder Dunn! We here in Medford are extremely happy to call you one of our own!!!