Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Here in Denver


So ya, unfortunately I fell a little short too. I’m still in the last bit of Alma. But ya I’m still reading and will hopefully be done here shortly. Ya I’m not the best at writing in my journal, I was actually kinda making that a new years resolution to do it each night, so I will let you know how that goes for me.

But things are going good here in Denver, and our investigators are still doing well and progressing. The Margaritas are awesome. I really enjoy being in their home and teaching them. Last night we went over there for dinner and had Pasole, its a pork stew thing and Agua do Jamica, its these little dried up flowers that you let soak in water over night then drain the flowers, add more water and add sugar. It was pretty good, and I can totally keep up with all the spiciness that they are throwing at us. Lol Elder Luce on the other hand has a harder time when it come to spicy food. lol It’s funny, but they are doing good and coming pretty close to baptism. The only bummer thing is transfers are next week (so hold off on any mail until I let you know what happens) and I have been here 3 transfers now so I could get transferred, so I would miss out of the Margaritas baptism. But It’s all good, I know the Lord has a plan and it will all work out either way.

The weather is here weird, one week it’s in the single digits and the next it’s like 55, its way weird. But its cool, and gas here I have seen it as low as 1.35! How crazy is that?

Well, I got to go through the temple today and that was a blessing as usual. And I got to talk with Elder Bragg so that’s cool. Well I’m outa time so I will talk to you later love ya!
Elder Dunn

No comments: