Sunday, January 4, 2009

Half Day P-Day

Hey there fam! Thanks for all the emails and to Lucy, thanks. Sorry I’m pretty short on time today cuz it’s a half p-day today from 10 to 1. Then work the rest of the day. But tomorrow (New Years Day) is a full p-day because basically everyone will be hung over and tired tomorrow, so ya. We helped a guy move this morning and it ended up cutting into our p-day time and we have to help this single older man at 1 with raking his leaves, so ya, pretty short on time.

It was really cool to talk to you all last week! It sounds like you’re all doing good.We will be going to the temple next Wednesday morning, so that’s cool.

Yes Britt did get me a scarf so I think I’m good with just one, so that is cool too. lol But ya and she sent me a cool tie with a lama on it, lol and some really nice church shoes and some cool moccasins too. So that was cool.

Well the computer is shutting down in 2 minutes so I better rap this up. Well I love you all. I’m doing great and still having fun. Happy New Year!

Elder Dunn

No comments: