Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Church is True


Hey there fam! Dang tell Sydney happy late b-day! So she is 14 now, that’s so crazy! So ya, the street is 25 1/2 sorry, did I put a fifth? lol my bad. Geez that’s crazy mom, about your sleeping. lol If I was dad I would be scared at night to sleep with you. lol

But ya, things are going good out here, I’m starting to get the hang of the area now and all that, so it’s cool. So no I’m just the district leader and Elder Qaravanua is the jr companion, but we are still on bikes! lame huh? lol and our area is huge. They had a car here in this ward last transfer but now I’m here, they took it away. lol But we had our zone conference and interviews last Friday and Pres said that we will have a car here next transfer, so that’s cool. The teaching pool here is good. We have four or so investigators that are progressing, and let’s see, two that are "soft set" for baptism, meaning they said once they receive an answer about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith they would be baptized, so that is cool.

So it’s all going good, I like the area. Our district only has three sets of companions including me, so only two sets for me to follow up with each night. lol One is sisters and that follow takes a little longer. But on man, I’ve got one minute before this comp logs me out, so I better wrap it up. I love you all and I’m doing good. The work here is great, I love teaching the gospel and feeling the spirit daily! The church is true!

Elder Dunn

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Coop you are so awesome! I am so proud of you. I love hearing about your mission. I know what a blessing you must be to that area. You have some great gifts that the Lord has blessed you with and now you can use them for Him.
~Jacque Schmidt