Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting Hot

Well hello there! Sounds like things are going good in Meddy, same with here in Denver. So ya my day is good, today actually isn’t our p-day we had it on Monday cuz it was Memorial Day, so ya but we are allowed to email today. The week has been going good too, I have a new companion his name is Elder Mullenbach and he is from San Antonio, Texas. Pretty cool. He has been out 3 months so he is pretty green lol

That’s way cool, Clara got her license, way cool. So is she driving the truck? Awesome.

That’s way fun that you guys got to go to the coast. That sounds like fun. Man its getting hot out here and it’s always fun to be in pants and a tie on your bike when its 90 degrees out side. lol I’m not gonna lie, some of those pools we ride by at like apartments look pretty inviting. lol

That’s cool Syd is playing the guitar, I’m jealous. I’m sure she will be better then me when I get back I’m like no good now. lol I need to practice. lol

But anyways I don’t know, not a lot of news. Things are going good here we have that one investigator.
So that’s great but we really need some referrals from our ward. lol We need more solid investigators. That’s way cool you guys have a baptism this week that’s awesome. Well I better get going, have a great week. Love ya

Elder Dunn

No comments: