Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Zone Conference


Hello! Man I know what you mean, it feels like every week is going by fast. There are only 4 more weeks in this transfer! Crazy!

That’s cool the ward mission seems to be way on top of everything, that’s awesome, with the ward correlation mtg (dang mom you're so gansta) and all the baptisms, that’s way awesome! You’re on fire, keep up the good work.

About the burning, so that used to be a tradition but! it has been shut down by our mission president that we shouldn’t continue with it so nope no burning for me lol. So ya my new comp Elder Mullenbach, he is a good guy.

Man that’s so crazy, school is out. Sounds fun. Tell Clara to go get a job lol. Well everything is going good here we need referrals! lol Robin, the 70 year old is still doing good. She has an awesome testimony. She is taking this seriously so that is good.

We had a Zone Conference on Monday and Elder Shumway from the Second Quorum of the Seventy came, so that was pretty cool. He talked about bearing down in pure testimony and justice and mercy it was really good. He was a really goofy guy, I thought it was going to be all serious and stuff but it was really relaxed. It was good!

Well I better get going. Have a good week and love you all.

Elder Dum
(That’s what these cool kids in my ward call me. They’re 6 and 8.lol It’s pretty sweet)

No comments: