Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tornado Season

Hey there, so yesterday was crazy, we had a lot of stuff going on and so we didn’t have much time to email and I just replied to the emails I had and I realized I didn’t get one from you guys so I didn’t send one lol So I’m just taking some of our lunch and emailing you real fast.

Well everything is good here, Robin is doing really good we have an appt with her on Friday and we hope to set her with a baptismal date! She is so ready so that is way awesome.

The weather here has been so crazy! Man, on Sunday we had hail the size of golf balls and there were tons of wind and stuff. Tornado sirens went off because not far from where we are, there was a tornado that like did quite a bit of damage. But ya there are tornado sirens on intersections every half mile and they are way loud so that was crazy. We have had thunder storms like everyday for a week, it’s so crazy. So me and Elder Mullenbach are used to riding our bikes in it now cuz it happens like everyday, it’s crazy.

Well sorry this is short but I had to at least send something out to let you know I’m alive :) Hope everything is going good.

Man so the girls are out of school now? Crazy! Has Clara applied anywhere yet?

Well have a good week!
Love you all Elder Dunn

No comments: