Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Short on Time

Hello family man this week flew by! Man and sorry if this is short, I’m short on time. Today was crazy which is why I’m emailing late. We were lucky to catch the library while it was still open, but anyways things are still going good.

So transfers are next Thursday the 2nd, so ya hold any mail unto I let you know what happens :) We will see. I have no idea what will happen, we will find out on Tuesday night so I’ll let you know on Wednesday.

That sounds like lots of fun at the youth conference. That pic of dad with the bow tie is pretty sweet lol, what is Luce gonna be doing as an internship, does she know yet?

So the weather has still been way crazy, it seems like we get a thunder storm every day, which is ok cuz it cools everything down for a bit, but it’s not cool if we are walking somewhere or biking. lol But it was like 93 today, I think. Gross 93 in pants and a tie on a bike up hill is not very comfortable lol as you could probably guess.

Oh man my companion ran into a fire hydrant today! It was way intense! He is ok but we will need to do some repairs on his bike before it’s rideable but ya that was exciting. Well I gotta get going, it’s getting late. I love you guys! Have an awesome week!

Cooper Dunn

No comments: